Last Friday, Caleb and I were invited to go to Zoo Boo with some of our friends and their little ones. The morning started off a little rough with limited parking, feeding schedules and the crazy heat, but we all ended up enjoying our day!
We started out at the pumpkin patch. I didn't get the best pictures but there were tons of people around and I had a short time to work with. Little man had just woke up from his nap so he was a little groggy:)
After the pumpkin patch, we went to cool off at the cafe and eat lunch. After all of our bellies were full and we had cooled off some, we headed out to the childrens petting zoo and play area. All the big kids had a blast on the playground and jungle gym. We sat in a nice shaded area on the playground and let the kiddos run around while we played with the babies:) Next, we ventured over to the merry-go-round. Sarah and I stayed back with the babies while the mommas and big kids went on the ride. While we were waiting, Caleb was smiling and laughing so I had a mini photoshoot with him in his stroller.
Finally, we started headed back. We stopped to feed the ducks and then the reptile/amphibion exhibit. We had a lot of fun, but next year will be better when little man can participate in some of the activities and sit up to see everything. Happy Fall Y'all!!
He's sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDelete